From PC to server and everything in between, St Neots IT can help with your network and systems computer infrastructure. Whether remote or onsite, our service is the same and because we are local we do not charge extra for onsite time. Why not give us a call and see how we can help you gain control of your computer infrastructure
A sample list of technologies supported is available here.
- Windows Client machines from Windows 2000 through to Windows 8 and 8.1
- Windows Server NT through to 2012 to include standalone and active directory domain infrastructures
- Microsoft Exchange 4.5 through to 2013
- Wide range of router and firewall manufacturers supported, from Linksys to Cisco with a specialism in Draytek. Helping to keep you secure and protect your network
- MS Office suite of products. Help with configuration issues and training issues on a 1:1 or group introductory basis
- Network installations and configurations to include secured wireless technologies
- Backup solutions and configurations. Use our expertise to configure, manage, maintain and operate your backup solutions to ensure you remain protected from system failures
- Antivirus solutions. Our experience within the antivirus field enables us to provided the best in virus security, including among other solutions, Symantec, McAfee, Clamwin, AVG, to name but a few
- Internet access provision and configuration and management of your internet connectivity through our premium suppliers
- DNS Configuration Service
- Domain registrations
- Remote hands service. If you have a branch office in our area we will assist your centralised IT support function when needed with experienced, knowledgeable staff. This can be arranged on an ad-hoc basis with a simple phone call
These services are provided onsite to companies throughout the St Neots and the surrounding areas. Remote support services are also available so you can benefit from our service wherever you are.
We provide full network assessment and solution recommendation in difficult to manage environments. If your IT are not providing the service you need, please give us a call. we can either support in house IT support or take over where your current experience is not meeting your expectations.
Our service is based on a pay as you go service however we can provide managed Network Support Solutions and contract rates as necessary.
Why not get in touch so we can start helping you.